The APG II is the latest addition to Lawrence Metal Products line of “Advanced Pedestrian Guidance” systems. Designed to put safety first, the APG II has been developed to efficiently guide both arriving and departing passengers to and from the airport terminal, away from potentially dangerous areas on the ramp including under-wing and fueling areas.
Setup is simple as the APG II can deploy within 45 seconds requiring only one person to operate. Simply use the hand wound mechanism to deploy two independent reels of retractable webbing with up to 75’ of Anti-Static webbing. If needed the APG can be extended in two directions, easily connect it to the stairs of the plane using a plastic connector and create a highly visible guidance system.
Features & Benefits
- High Visibility yellow finish complete with reflective strips for perfect nighttime view
- Simply use hand wound mechanism to extend webbing up to 75’
- Locking spools for webbing keep barrier perfectly in place
- New Compact design makes APG II easy to move
- Fully steel frame including zinc undercoat for extra weather protection
- Create a physical barrier to restrict passenger’s, further ensuring safety
- Cost effective
- Easy usage only one person required for operation
- Save storage by eliminating multiple posts
Wellavita, Inc - a Certified Women-Owned Small Business
Wellavita Inc is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.