Create a more effective barrier than cones alone.
The innovative and simple topper transforms a series of standard traffic cones into an adaptable, cost-effective temporary barrier system for roadside, health & safety, maintenance and engineering applications. The Topper unit fits to the top of any standard cone and incorporates 3.65 metres of retractable webbing. By pulling the tape from one unit then connecting it to the top of another cone (placed up to 3.65 metres away) a temporary highly visible barrier is created.
- Contains 3.65m of high visibility chevron webbing (red/white, blue/white, green/white) in each cassette, which connects cones together
- 4-way connectivity
- High visibility orange Topper
- Robust, hard wearing construction
- Easy to use
- Instant, temporary cone barrier
- Durable & hardwearing dye print that does not scratch or deteriorate
- Cassette retracting system supported by a 2-year warranty
- Barrier is more effective than a simple road cone
- Ideal for construction sites, maintenance, warehousing companies and highways agencies.
More belt colors available.
To place your order from the additional belt colors listed below please enter the belt color name or code into the above belt color dialog box when placing your order. Or email us with your request after placing your order. If needed, please call Sales Support at (800) 500-9980 for assistance with your specifications.
Wellavita, Inc - a Certified Women-Owned Small Business
Wellavita Inc is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.