The 855 Outdoor is of rugged plastic construction, with a base that can be filled with either sand or water for added flexibility in terms of overall weight & stability.
- Super light when empty for easy transportation
- Available in 5 different post colors
- 2-way connectivity
- Five tape ends for user specified applications
- 2.3m and 3.65m webbing options
- Accommodates the full range of sign holders and leaflet dispensers
- DDA Considered
- Perfect for outdoor use and easy to transport
- The ultimate in flexibility, the Tensabarrier is easy to set up and simple to store
- Guide and inform your customers and employees
- Easily achieve the optimum queue layout for your floor space
- Reduces customer stress by removing ambiguity as to where the customer should queue and by providing separation between individuals and queue lines
- Durable and hard-wearing dye print that does not scratch or deteriorate
- Digitally printed webbing offers branding opportunities
- Delivered flat packed for easy storage
More belt colors available.
To place your order from the additional belt colors listed below please enter the belt color name or code into the above belt color dialog box when placing your order. Or email us with your request after placing your order. If needed, please call Sales Support at (800) 500-9980 for assistance with your specifications.
Click for more information about the Tensabarrier custom printed belts
Wellavita, Inc - a Certified Women-Owned Small Business
Wellavita Inc is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.