Tensabarrier Double Belt - Advance 889T2 (7' - 13' ft)
Two lines of standard 7'6" length belt makes the dual line post a safer and sturdier option in high traffic environments, preventing people from ducking under the belt
Invaluable for keeping control of areas where children are, as the second line of webbing prevents them from running out of the line Two lines of 7'6" length, 2" width belt extensionKey Features
- Mild steel post with a cast iron slim profile base complete with a pressed steel cover.
- Post available in a range of colors and plain, chevron and double sided printed message webbing options
- 36° displacement angle, preventing the post from easily toppling over
- Modular cassette design offering four-point anti-tamper connection
- Patented Tensator centrifugal braking system
- Accommodates a full range of accessories
- Turn your queue into a revenue generator with a TensaBowl ®
- No minimum order quantities
Note: Black and Black Wrinkle finish posts are supplied with a Black Basics Base covered by a durable plasic cover.
More belt colors available.
To place your order from the additional belt colors listed below please enter the belt color name or code into the above belt color dialog box when placing your order. Or email us with your request after placing your order. If needed, please call Sales Support at (800) 500-9980 for assistance with your specifications.
Click for more information about the Tensabarrier custom printed belts
Here Are The Most Popular "Tensabarrier Advance 889" Stanchion Finish Options
The " U" at the end of the product code as in "8**U" indicates that the base cover is made of the same material and finish as the post. If the code is "B" then the base cover is made of a very durable black ABS plastic.More finishes are available, please inquire.
Wellavita, Inc - a Certified Women-Owned Small Business
Wellavita Inc is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.