Tensabarrier 970XL with 60’ ft. NightView Reflective Yellow/Black Belt
A unique wall unit that rotates 180 degrees to cordon off any area at a variety of angles.
Features and Benefits
- Market first offering the longest webbing length within a retractable wall mounted unit.
- Containing Tensator’s NightViewTM reflective webbing, the unit creates a highly visible solution to improve safety.
- The unit can easily be tensioned off at any length up to 60 feet.
- An ideal solution for cordoning off large areas such as vehicle entrances, exits and loading bays.
- Weather resistant unit for use in outdoor areas.
- Powder coated steel unit, with a visible colored yellow casing and black handle
- Robust hand wound mechanism to retract the webbing back into the unit
- Tensioning mechanism allows for the webbing to be tensioned off at any length.
- Contains 60 feet of outdoor anti-static yellow and black chevron NightViewTM webbing
- Wall fixing materials are not included and will depend on the wall or surface the unit is being mounted to.
- An optional locking mechanism is available. This allows for the webbing to be locked so it cannot be wound back into the unit by anyone unauthorised to do so.
Wellavita, Inc - a Certified Women-Owned Small Business
Wellavita Inc is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.