Features & Benefits
- The magnetic base locates onto a floor plate that is attached to any surfaceusing a high strength adhesive.
- A locating mechanism is built into the bottom of the base allowing for it tolocate centrally onto the floor plate, this means:
- The posts can be placed quickly in a straight line – saving time.
- A more solid barrier than a free-standing post – meaning it cannoteasily be knocked out of the queue formation in high footfall areas.
- The floor plates mark out the queue layout, saving time if the queue formation needs to be re-configured or the posts replaced if they are removed.
- When the magnetic base is connected to the floor plate it takes a force of approx. 551lbs to lift vertically.
- The floor plate is less of a trip hazard due to its bevelled edge. It can easily be removed & re-located from the surface it is attached to, without causing damage.
- The base can be connected to any metal Tensabarrier® post with single or dual line webbing.
Base & Magnets
- Lightweight injected mould base.
- Machined locating lug to ensure accurate alignment of the base to the floorplate.
- 6 of magnets are positioned around the base center.
- Magnets are mechanically fixed into the base, and held in place with highstrength retaining compound.
- The base can be assembled onto any standard metal Tensabarrier® post.
- Option of painted mild steel, polished or brushed stainless steel to matchpost specifications.
- The floor plate is fixed to the required surface using a high strength doublesided acrylic self-adhesive bonding pad.
- Manufactured with a bevelled edge to ensure that the floor plate isn’t a triphazard when the post and base are not in place.
- Can be easily removed & re-located if required, without damaging the floor.
- Available with fixing holes for installing on uneven surfaces.
More belt colors available.
To place your order from the additional belt colors listed below please enter the belt color name or code into the above belt color dialog box when placing your order. Or email us with your request after placing your order. If needed, please call Sales Support at (800) 500-9980 for assistance with your specifications.
Click for more information about the Tensabarrier custom printed belts
Wellavita, Inc - a Certified Women-Owned Small Business
Wellavita Inc is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.