The 889 Advance is a clean and sleek version of the original Tensabarrier® this contemporary design has become a classic.
- Provides added stability in applications with established traffic patterns and ensures that the post location is always correct with minimum footprint
- Drilling of floors is required as post is surface fixed with four bolts, the bolt depth is dependant on location and floor type
- Post available in the full range of colours & finishes from powder coated to chrome and stainless steel
- Mild steel posts, making them more robust than aluminum alternatives
- Modular cassette design offering four-point anti-tamper connection as standard
- Constant torque webbing retraction
- Patented Tensator centrifugal braking system
- Five tape ends for user specified applications
- 2.3m and 3.65m webbing options
- Accommodates the full range of sign holders
- Optional stainless steel cover to hide bolts
- The clean lines of the 889 Advance provide a stylish queuing solution
- The ultimate in flexibility, the Tensabarrier® is easy to set up
- Guide & inform your customers & employees
- Easily achieve the optimum queue layout for your floor space with 4-way connectivity
- Reduces customer stress by removing ambiguity as to where the
- customer should queue and by providing separation between individuals and queue lines
- Durable & hardwearing dye print that does not scratch or deteriorate
- Digitally printed webbing offers branding opportunities
More belt colors available.
To place your order from the additional belt colors listed below please enter the belt color name or code into the above belt color dialog box when placing your order. Or email us with your request after placing your order. If needed, please call Sales Support at (800) 500-9980 for assistance with your specifications.
Click for more information about the Tensabarrier custom printed belts
Wellavita, Inc - a Certified Women-Owned Small Business
Wellavita Inc is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.