A unique wall unit that rotates 180 degrees to cordon off any area at a variety of angles.
Features and Benefits
- Incorporating all the benefits of a standard Tensabarrier® wall unit with the added benefit of a rotating cassette holder.
- Saves on multiple units as only one unit is needed to cordon off areas at different angles within 180 degrees of the fixing.
- The casing incorporates pivots, as the webbing is pulled out the unit dynamically changes to the required direction within the 180 degree angle
- Areas can be cordoned off without taking up valuable floor space.
- Quick and simple to install
- 180 degree rotating unit.
- Available as standard with a powder coated black casing and yellow rotating head unit.
- Standard Tensator® anti-tamper tape-end provided.
- Provided with an 898 wall receiver, which is screw mounted to the opposite wall or surface – additional clips are available to purchase.
- Comes as standard with webbing connectivity – so other Tensabarrier® products can be connected to the side of the rotating head unit if required.
- Available with 7.5 feet or 13 feet of colored, chevron or standard safety message webbing.
- Custom printed webbing options available.
- Optional tape ends available – magnetic, wire clip, panic break.
- Compatible with Tensator’s glass and magnetic mounting options – making installation on any surface possible.
Belt End Options:
More belt colors available.
To place your order from the additional belt colors listed below please enter the belt color name or code into the above belt color dialog box when placing your order. Or email us with your request after placing your order. If needed, please call Sales Support at (800) 500-9980 for assistance with your specifications.
Click for more information about the Tensabarrier custom printed belts
Wellavita, Inc - a Certified Women-Owned Small Business
Wellavita Inc is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.