Strongwall ADA White Pedestrian Barricade with engineer grade striped sheeting on one side - Top Only
- ADA Compliant, no trip hazard for pedestrians
- meets or exceeds ADA Guidelines and MUTCD Standards
- No sandbags needed!
- Linking sections are made up of two pieces that securely fit together
- Top Wall - rugged polyethylene
- Bottom Base - 43 lb. self weighted black base, with carry handle
- Modular system can be shaped to any layout
- Stable in windy conditions
- Quick and easy to install
- Anti-tamper linking system - difficult for unauthorized personnel to dismantle when linked
- Compact stacking lowers transportation costs
- Available in orange or white, with or without retroreflective sheeting
- NCHRP-350/MASH Accepted, Meets MUTCD Standards
- Specifications for single section with base:
- Height - 40”
- Length - 43”
- Width - 15.25”
- Total Weight - 51 lbs.
- Sheeting area is 6” x 30” on each side
Wellavita, Inc - a Certified Women-Owned Small Business
Wellavita Inc is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.