REMINDER: This product will be shipped on a palette by truck "LTL".
Country of Origin Canada
Portable Safety: Anywhere…anytime.
- Quickly create a safe and complete visual barrier zone in virtually unlimited indoor applications.
- Easily transportable.
- Simple setup and take-down.
- Slim design takes little space and allows for easy storage.
Portable Safety Zone Operation
- Manually transport the Portable Safety Zone to the required location on the integrated mobile frame.
- Position the posts/base pads and/or magnetic clips at the desired location.
- Unlock the fence and extract around the posts.
- Lock the fence in position.
- Follow these steps in reverse to retract the fence and move to another location.
- The Portable Safety Zone design utilizes features representing the breakthrough in ‘ease of use’ barrier systems.
- Light weight and balanced for easy transportation by one operator.
- Robust construction in ‘safety orange’ powder coated steel.
- The Portable Safety Zone comes complete with 100’ safety orange fencing, 4 posts, 4 rubber base pads and 4 magnetic fence clips.
- The unique fence locking system ensures a sturdy fence assembly.
- Easily fits through 30” doorways.
- Suitable for both indoor & outdoor applications on smooth surfaces.
- Optional LED beacons create a clear awareness of the Portable Safety Zone location in low light conditions.
- Patent pending design.
Wellavita, Inc - a Certified Women-Owned Small Business
Wellavita Inc is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.