Merchandizing Beam, 6' Long
- Construction: .049 gauge Steel
- Max Clip Strip Length: 12 positions/31”
- Beam Length: 4’ or 6’
- Beam Weight: 4’ - 5.5 lbs or 6’ - 8.5 lbs
- Max Number of Bowls: 4’ – 3, 6’ - 4
- Max Number of Clip Strips: 6’ - 10 per side 20 total
The Merchandizing Beam is a simple, low cost way of generating impulse sales from the customer queue. The beam is attached to the queue belt stanchion using the stanchion’s standard receiving splines. Available in 4’ and 6’ lengths, the longer unit can accept ten 12 position Clip Strips and up to four Display Bowls. Attaching the Clip Strips is also simple; just feed the strip’s hook through the hole in the beam allowing fast restocking with preloaded Clip Strips.
- Creates an eye catching, attractive display to encourage impulse purchases
- Does not exceed the diameter of the base, no obstruction of the queue space
- Can be merchandized on both sides.
- High capacity for fewer restocks
- Easy to load for fast restocking
- Easy to fit and remove
- Can be supplied to fit all major stanchion brands
Wellavita, Inc - a Certified Women-Owned Small Business
Wellavita Inc is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.