Jet Blast Resistant - 100% FOD-Free - Highly Visible
100% Recyclable - Made in the USA
The AR3 Low-Profile Delineator (LPD) was designed to provide airports and heliports with a more substantial alternative to lightweight markers such as cones and delineator posts. The LPD weighs only 5 pounds empty, making it easy to deploy and retrieve. Once ballasted with water it can weigh up to 45 pounds, making it highly resistant to surface winds, jet blast, prop wash, and other environmental challenges. The bright orange plastic, along with high-intensity orange and white reflective sheeting, creates superior visibility for both pilots and ground workers.
Our low-profile airport delineator is perfect for identifying and marking hazardous construction zones but can also be used to mark temporary parking aprons for small general aviation aircraft, or to identify equipment. It can be outfitted with one optional 360-degree solar hazard light as well as one hazard flag to boost visibility. The LPD meets all FAA and Mil-Spec requirements. It is 100% FOD-free and frangible.
Features and Benefits
- Meets FAA A/C 150/5370-2G specifications
- Includes factory-installed high-intensity orange and white reflective sheeting
- 3-degree angled sides increase visibility
- Stackable for easy storage
- “Buy America Act” Compliant
- Safety Orange
- UV-resistant Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Rotationally molded
- Height: 12 in / 30.5 cm
- Length: 12 in / 30.5 cm
- Width: 12 in / 30.5 cm
- Wall: 0.20” / 5.08 mm
- Empty: 5.4 lb / 2.45 kg
- Full: Apprx 45 lb / 20.6 kg*
- *Weight calculation based on 5 standard US gallons of water
- One hazard light
- One hazard flag
- One delineator post
Wellavita, Inc - a Certified Women-Owned Small Business
Wellavita Inc is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.