You can download your Fence Topper Panel for "Guardsafe 36" Installation Instruction here.
Designed with the user in mind, the Water-filled GUARDSAFE 42 is adaptable to the needs of almost anyone looking to purchase barricades for their next project.
There are a lot of barriers in the marketplace now, but ours started it all. Remcon Plastics has been creating high-quality, durable roto-molded barriers for more than 30 years. In fact, in 1990, while working as a supplier in the plastic barrier industry, we created the standard that is still used today. Since then, we’ve been listening to what our customers need, and along the way, we’ve modified our products to fit those needs.
Protect people and property with highly visible, long lasting polyethylene barrier and barricade systems.
- Will not crumble or break after multiple deployments like concrete barriers.
- Ideal for crowd, and traffic control, checkpoints, and security
- Create continuous lines or curves angled up to 90 degrees with an easy to use swivel pin design
- Molded-in recessed handles make for easy handling.
- Large, threaded top fill-port and dual bottom drain plugs make it easy to load and unload with sand or water ballast.
- Two molded-in pockets on top of barrier accept standard blinking lights.
- Flat side surfaces easily accept reflective striping.
- Durable polyethylene construction stands up to harsh weather conditions and resists cracks and dents upon impact.
- High resistance to sunlight and ultraviolet radiation means the product stays in service longer.
- Bright colors improve safety and are easier to see than concrete or wood.
- Lightweight design makes handling easy.
- FHWA MASH TL-1 approved as a Longitudinal Channelizing Device (LCD).
Wellavita, Inc - a Certified Women-Owned Small Business
Wellavita Inc is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.