Galvanized Steel Barricades Black
The Barricade is built from heavy gauge steel and is hot-dipped galvanized inside and out for long-term weather resistance. Frames are made from 1.5" OD 16 gauge steel tubing, while uprights are made from 1/2" OD 16 gauge steel tubing. Uprights are fully inserted into the frame before welding, providing extraordinary strength. Choose from two foot systems: a bridge foot for uneven surfaces such as grass and a flat foot for smooth surfaces such as tarmac and where pedestrian traffic demands the minimum trip hazard. The barricades interlock using the industry standard hook and half-loop fastening system.
- Heavy duty 16 gauge steel construction
- Hot-dipped galvanized for outdoor use
- Interlocking hook & loop system for easy set up
- Choice of 2 base systems
- Interchangeable base/foot for easy storage and repairs
- Available in 3 finishes: galvanized steel, pvc-coated black and orange.
Weight: 44lbs (Bridge & Flat Feet)
Max Pallet Loading: Galvanized 50, Black/Orange 40
Dimensions: W41" x L 96" x H72" (Qty 50)
Empty Pallet Weight: 125lbs
Wellavita, Inc - a Certified Women-Owned Small Business
Wellavita Inc is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.