The steel-constructed barricade sections require only two people for easy installation. Each section is equipped with a simple locking mechanism to effectively create a secure barricade that takes only minutes to assemble. The Crowd Control Barricade has a black powder coat finish to prevent rust and includes an integral step on the rear of each barricade section for security personal to administer additional crowd control. Each barricade section can be compactly folded to fit most storage spaces.
Heavy-Duty Crowd Control Barricade is manufactured to withstand the most demanding circumstances of any venue. These lightweight, steel and aluminum constructed barricade sections only require two people for set up and takedown. In addition, each section is equipped with the most effective – and yet the most simple – locking mechanism on the market, so that barricade walls of all sizes take only minutes to assemble. Each section can be folded compactly to fit almost any storage space. The modular Crowd Control Barricade is sure to complement any performance.
The Versa-Corner is constructed from lightweight aluminum and comes with a clear or black powder coat finish. It provides flexibility to configure your barricades at nearly any angle and is designed with a swivel connection that allows the assembly to be used as an access gate or cable pass-thru
- Integral step on barricade for security personnel to stand on and control the crowd
- Barricades lock together side-by-side to prevent crowd from breaking barricade wall
- Powder coat or corrosion resistant clear coat finish on barricade to prevent rust
- Set up barricade wall in minutes with only two people
- Folds down into storage position with one quick motion
- Storage carts are available; each holds up to 10 barricade
Heavy-Duty Crowd Control Barricade complies with the following:
- Material: HREW 14 gauge steel tubing and steel plate with steel mesh face panels or aluminum tubing, aluminum plate with aluminum mesh face
- Finish: Black powder coat
- Dimension: 54.85” L x 48” W x 48” H
- Weight: 162 bs / 73.4 kg (Steel)
BARRICADE CART SCHEMATICS
Wellavita, Inc - a Certified Women-Owned Small Business
Wellavita Inc is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.