Partition Gate Set with Pattern Gate Panel And Partition Stand
- Compatible with all SelectSpace® partition systems
- gate opens a full 180 degrees
- Adjustable spring caster and removable padlock hasp included
- bolt hole knock-outs for permanent mounting if needed
- Transparent white panels shown in images are for illustration purposes only- additional panels and stands are sold separately
Structure & Design
- Functionality: The gate panel swings open to 180 degrees, laying flat against the other panels to keep walkways clear. The removable padlock hasp, optional bolt-hole knockouts, and adjustable spring caster make it easy to fit your requirements.
- Connections: The SelectSpace® stand spring push-button system allows for quick assembly and disassembly with no hardware to lose.
- Pattern design: Expertly selected to provide optimal privacy, air flow, and noise reduction. To avoid the accidental entrapment of children's fingers, the perforated holes in our partition panels are sized according to the recommendations of IOE/PSTG/01/11/D.R. Version 1.3.
- Compliant: The SelectSpace® partition system adheres to both ADA requirements and the most common sidewalk cafe permit requirements.
- Easy assembly: Designed to be quick and simple to assemble and reassemble.
- Assembled product dimensions (L x H x D): 56” x 34” x 10”
- Entrance width between bases with gate fully opened: 36"
Assembled panel height:
- Floor to Bottom: 4.5" without leg levelers
- Floor to Top: 34" without leg levelers
- Assembled product weight: 43 lbs
- Material: .125” aluminum & .135" stainless steel
- Finish: exterior-rated powdercoat with UV-protective topcoat
Company Name Change Update
As of 3/29/2023 we have officially changed our company name to "Barrier HQ Inc." (the previous name was "Wellavita, Inc.")
Only the company name and domain have changed, everything else stays the same. We are in the process of updating all documentation to reflect the new name right now.
"Barrier HQ Inc." is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.