5 Feet Sidewalk Partition Panel
Structure & Design
- Panel Construction: Made from a single piece of strong, lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum. The top and bottom channels connect to partition stands and add strength by making the panel more rigid. Holes have been punched into the bottom channel to drain water.
- Pattern Design: Expertly selected to provide optimal privacy, air flow, and noise reduction. Particular-sized holes, slots, and designs were chosen with safety considerations in mind (i.e reducing the possibly of fingers getting stuck).
- ADA Compliant: Panel designed to adhere to ADA 642.1 Sidewalk Design Criteria regulations on sidewalk products including pedestrians who use wheelchairs and with low vision.
- Easy Assembly: Go to our Easy Assembly page to learn how simple and quick it is to assemble partitions.
Standard and Custom Options
Standard Options: Products that you can purchase directly on our site are considered standard options. They are the quickest option and ship out in 1-3 weeks, depending on your selections below.
- Standard Panels: Stock patterns in Gray and Black ship out the fastest: 2-3 days on average.
- Graphic Panels: We offer graphic laser cutting for the 5 ft and 7 ft panels. Please email us the graphic with your purchase information for review. The laser cutting process will add around 1-2 weeks to the ship date.
- Color Options: White, Sand, Bright Yellow, Burnt Orange, Brown, Red, Purple, Royal Blue, Sky Blue, Teal, Forest Green, and SelectSpace Green are made-to-order and will add around 2-3 weeks to the ship date.
Custom Options: Contact us for more options including color, finish-type, size, material, and panel design. Lead-times for custom options can range between 4-8 weeks, depending on the complexity of the request.
- Custom Color-Matching Service:Order this service online by selecting “Custom Color” in color options. Please provide the custom color code in field box below or add a note at check out page. RAL color codes provide the best match. Custom Color-Matching Services will add around 3-5 weeks to the ship date.
- Other Custom Options: Please contact us prior to placing your order.
*Lead time depends on your shipping options.
* Partition panels come with no other components. Stands and planters are sold separately.
* Actual panel lengths include the distance of the partition panels and the partition stands from end to
end. (Measurement of panel alone without partition stands – 3’ panel (31.875”), 5’ panel (55.875”), 7’
panel (79.875”). The distance from the end of one panel to the beginning of another panel with a
stand in between is 2 ¼”.
Company Name Change
As of 3/29/2023 we have officially changed our company name to "Barrier HQ Inc." (the previous name was "Wellavita, Inc.")
Only the company name and domain have changed, everything else stays the same. We are in the process of updating all documentation to reflect the new name right now.
"Barrier HQ Inc." is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.