Versatile - Sturdy - Highly Visible
100% Recyclable - Made in the USA
The AR24x96 Low-Profile Barricade is most commonly used to designate large airside construction zones, that is, work taking place within the secure zone of airports around active aircraft. Taller and heavier than our 10-inch low-profile barricade, the AR24x96 is more visible to pilots in larger airplanes.
Built-in interlocking pins allow these airport construction barricades to connect without additional hardware and each barricade features specially designed fill-holes to accommodate hazard warning lights. Medium-height barricades also work extremely well in low-speed construction zones, parking lots, and specialty applications where federal highway construction zone standards do not apply.
The AR24x96 weighs only 35 pounds empty, but once ballasted with water can weigh up to 375 pounds. At 24 inches high, this advantageous height-to-weight ratio gives the AR24x96 enhanced staying power during inclement weather and high-wind conditions. Realizing that airport construction zones can shift rapidly, we designed this medium-height barricade with molded lower forklift points to ease relocation, even when filled with water. Like our other airport safety products, the AR24x96 is specifically designed to meet the needs of large and small airports while exceeding FAA safety compliance standards.
Features and Benefits
- 100% FOD-free patented connection system
- Requires no additional hardware or parts
- Barricade shape is low enough not to interfere with aircraft
- Easy to install and break down
- Forklift points allow for easy relocation when filled with water
- Includes factory-installed high-intensity orange and white reflective sheeting
- Meets FAA A/C 150/5370-2G “Operational Safety on Airports During Construction”
- “Buy America Act” Compliant
- Safety orange
- Call for alternate color options
- UV-resistant High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Blow molded
- Height: 24 in / 60.9 cm
- Length: 96 in / 2.44 m
- Width: 14 in / 35.5 cm
- Empty: 35 lb / 12.7 kg
- Full: Apprx 375 lb / 122.5 kg*
- *Weight calculation based on 30 standard US gallons of water
- Up to two flashing or steady burn solar-powered lights (AC 150/5370-2F & UFC 3-260-01 Compliant)
Wellavita, Inc - a Certified Women-Owned Small Business
Wellavita Inc is a distributor for major US brands of crowd control stanchions, public guidance barriers, and other products for managing waiting lines. Manufacturer of one-of-the-kind custom made velvet ropes and barricades.
Address: 329 W 18th St. Suite 705, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Phone / Fax: (800) 930 0901
- SAM.gov Unique Entity ID (UEI): DDKNFHXCMZC4
- D-U-N-S number is: 080348446
- CAGE Code for Wellavita is 7PX85
To get a quote please contact us or fill the contact form below.